Google
Forum Subscription

[Page 1] 2 |

Khmer Saying

Posted on 2/21/2011 11:29:09 AM
Vuthisak
Total Posts: 328
Valued Contributor

"Som'nap Yorng Dei....Srey Yorng Bros"  " Seedlings help Soiled   Good wife help Husband improved"

Som'nap( seedlings of rice plants) can be grown whenever farmer spreads/plants them on dirt even is not on good soil, it is still grown, but the production seed may vary depend on soil. Most of the time SOIL can be transformed to a best soil to plant rice or any type of plants.  However, Srey laor(Good housewife will always help husband or partner to be became more productive member in the family.

Furthermore, I see more and more Srey can't help husband or partner to be a good man whenever, one of them became more addicted to gambling....soon or later Srey will be gradually following husband habits....Do you think there are no longer Srey Yorng Bros is existed (housewife) able to help out husband/partner to get out of troubling habits...? 

Please dear all share your thoughts.  Thanks-VK

Posted on 2/21/2011 12:08:38 PM
...LEO...
http://khmer.be/BunteayMeo
Total Posts: 2994
Cool Senior Friend

Oh what is it? Why zey zey ot yorng Vuthisak te ei ban chean mok ra ou nov ti nis? Ok let me analize them big guy...! well I want to add to your article alittle ok!

According to your concerned and bring these all up, I would say yes we still have these Khmer proverbs that you list above!

But your second paragraph list above is very true! However, that was because husband luring his wife to join him otherwise, they are end up arguing every single day or night. When they become a team form to one team they are going to gamble together and left their children unattendancy or send them packing to a friend near by, if their children are grouwn up muture enough, they free for good. I have seen many many and the children are not a good grade at school either, So we khmer are a lacking of managing to become a good family and a good educational for their children and never think that we are came from a war torn country we should learn as much we could and not just know the language or how to speak English, survive the death, we will know how to help ourself future and improving their living conditional as well and we may help to build our coutry in political matter that we are lacking this day too...!

Thanks Leo

Posted on 2/21/2011 12:50:32 PM
... Boross Khmer ...
Total Posts: 757
Cool Friend
 Som'nap Yorng Dei....Srey Yorng Bros Po Tao yong ouss Jro muss Yong Tperll ... Hes he ....Laughing
Posted on 2/21/2011 3:43:16 PM
May
http://khmer.be/thoeunvan
Total Posts: 1108
Junior Friend
Ooop mech kor yay jeng? Nov america yo pek hor? Yab nas!

"Som'nap Yorng Dei....Srey Yorng Bros"  " Seedlings help Soiled   Good wife help Husband improved"

Som'nap( seedlings of rice plants) can be grown whenever farmer spreads/plants them on dirt even is not on good soil, it is still grown, but the production seed may vary depend on soil. Most of the time SOIL can be transformed to a best soil to plant rice or any type of plants.  However, Srey laor(Good housewife will always help husband or partner to be became more productive member in the family.

Furthermore, I see more and more Srey can't help husband or partner to be a good man whenever, one of them became more addicted to gambling....soon or later Srey will be gradually following husband habits....Do you think there are no longer Srey Yorng Bros is existed (housewife) able to help out husband/partner to get out of troubling habits...? 

Posted on 2/21/2011 9:42:43 PM
KiM
Total Posts: 3331
Super Friend

Yeeeze Oschar Mean nor...Ot nerk sman tha mit Eng Ches Dol tnak nerng Phorn nor!!!!

Som'nap Yorng Dei....Srey Yorng Bros Po Tao yong ouss Jro muss Yong Tperll ... Hes he ....Laughing
Posted on 2/21/2011 10:51:27 PM
SreyPov
Total Posts: 196
Happy Camper
Hello louk pu VK!! First of all the area or the environment that you are seeing, have seen, or perceived, it was just a small fractions existence of women who follow the habits of her love ones.  For those women who has the strong will, value the family reputations, would not allow such things to happened.  Second, no women wants to hear bad comments from friends about her love one of being addicted to gambling or alcoholics.  Those strong will women does exist in some parts of other area that you haven't seen.  Base on your personal perceptions, you cannot say sooner or later women will gradually fall into her love one's habits. I have seen it with my own eyes, and you don't need to take my words for it.  This is from my point of view, and I do not speak for anyone else but myself. 
Posted on 2/22/2011 12:27:13 AM
neakNo
Total Posts: 54
Quiet Type

Dearest,

Please, here is ONLY my truly own opinion to answer to your TOPIC : At present time/epoch, MEN and WOMEN are almost getting the same KNOWLEDGE/LEVEL/RANK. Yes of course, we women, to be a MODEL KHMER GREAT LADY, should always SUPPORT/PROTECT/FOLLOW our beloved HUSBAND’s rule. Nevertheless, as since we all MEN WOMEN begins to have an EQUALITY, then we ALL could have the RIGHT to choose or to change the rule, for always to get/keep more PROSPEROUS/HAPPINESS of our couple life. Please, I NEVER mean to BREAK our such RICH/LOVELY KHMER SAYING, would you do not CONFUSE it, just only we should admit the FACT OF THE REAL LIFE, and who talking about LIFE is only the DESTINY reserved to each of couple to suppose to MATCH of their partner. I do believe MEN WOMEN no matter how/what, if WE LOVE EACH OTHER TILL TO SHARE OUR LIFE, WE ARE GIVING SOMEHOW OUR TREATY OF EACH OTHER !!! With my RESPECT/LOVE as always to you my dearest VUTHISAK.

Posted on 2/22/2011 7:39:54 AM
KiM
Total Posts: 3331
Super Friend

Hello!!! Vutisak...,

Its now time that Dey Yorng Som'nap and Bros Yorng srey ving houey...........cuz its a new morden world.

Posted on 2/22/2011 8:23:21 AM
May
Junior Friend
Lolz both of u so funny. Chhab marry n build a family tov doeng heuy! Ooop

Hello!!! Vutisak...,

Its now time that Dey Yorng Som'nap and Bros Yorng srey ving houey...........cuz its a new morden world.

Posted on 2/22/2011 10:19:55 AM
Total Posts: 122
Happy Camper
new modern world .....which giving more freedom and independence, more temptations outside home, less respecting to woman, less value of family life.. How woman could be homemaker/ keeper of house/ keeper family  by herself only..? Should be an one united team to fight (keep own family) for one and the same idea..  "new modern world" giving more independence to woman, she make the same money as her husband and even more,she could raise kids by herself if husband  lost  respect to  wife and value of family.. for what to keep to longer the nerves damage and care about one more big kid in the family?From this "new modern world" our kids become victims to lose the harmony of  love from mother and father .. and this example of parents will put not good mark/stamp on their value of family .. on their future...

Hello!!! Vutisak...,

Posted on 2/22/2011 4:28:57 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

Lbang, I agreed with yours.  The more yieling and fighting the more caused to distracted the couple and can also lower the morality of family....and who are hurt...is a couple and their children and relatives.   I see most of them, can't find one to stand up to save theirs, but they seemed agreed and enjoyed going out together....for the exciting world....

Oh what is it? Why zey zey ot yorng Vuthisak te ei ban chean mok ra ou nov ti nis? Ok let me analize them big guy...! well I want to add to your article alittle ok!

According to your concerned and bring these all up, I would say yes we still have these Khmer proverbs that you list above!

But your second paragraph list above is very true! However, that was because husband luring his wife to join him otherwise, they are end up arguing every single day or night. When they become a team form to one team they are going to gamble together and left their children unattendancy or send them packing to a friend near by, if their children are grouwn up muture enough, they free for good. I have seen many many and the children are not a good grade at school either, So we khmer are a lacking of managing to become a good family and a good educational for their children and never think that we are came from a war torn country we should learn as much we could and not just know the language or how to speak English, survive the death, we will know how to help ourself future and improving their living conditional as well and we may help to build our coutry in political matter that we are lacking this day too...!

Thanks Leo

Posted on 2/22/2011 4:38:37 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

That is a wonderful world BKC... we should have more and plenty, but now can't find more, cause of world has changed and people don't care themself much.  They are knowing the consequences, but committed anyway...hahaha..... and moreover, can I learn from your experience.... I seem to like that too...hahaha 

Som'nap Yorng Dei...Srey Yorng Bros Po Tao Yorng ouss Jro'muss Yong Tperll...hahaha. Chos Komlos Yorng Ei vinh?

Posted on 2/22/2011 4:44:10 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

Hi Star,

I think, nov ti na kor douch ti na....Dei yorng somnap and Pros  Yorng Srey vinh...especially zey Nit...ot tov tver ka tov Mega world instead...hahaha... oy songkheum mdec ban ber...ngai na kor douch ngai na...!!!

Posted on 2/22/2011 5:00:40 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

Hello SreyPov,

Wow..SreyPov, am glad to hear what you're described, there are plenty Srey Khmer Borisot Smos trong Chit om'not and tao'sou muoy tol muoy with pdey mak-pa ka oy...!  I praise and Hope Boros Khmer and Strey Khmer continued to be a Big Bro  and Big Sis..role model to carry out the rich culture/traditional Khmer to reflect the Khmer Culture of Angkor century...forever for our generation to come.  

Hello louk pu VK!! First of all the area or the environment that you are seeing, have seen, or perceived, it was just a small fractions existence of women who follow the habits of her love ones.  For those women who has the strong will, value the family reputations, would not allow such things to happened.  Second, no women wants to hear bad comments from friends about her love one of being addicted to gambling or alcoholics.  Those strong will women does exist in some parts of other area that you haven't seen.  Base on your personal perceptions, you cannot say sooner or later women will gradually fall into her love one's habits. I have seen it with my own eyes, and you don't need to take my words for it.  This is from my point of view, and I do not speak for anyone else but myself. 

Posted on 2/22/2011 5:16:56 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

Dearest Nora,

Wow...Lovely Strey Khmer....It's truly from your heart, Nora....If there are plenty of you are available, I would grab one right now...hahaha

Yes, I am surely agreed.  Nowadays, people appeared to be updated their ability and equality of their education, knowledge and so forth.  So, not only Srey to help care for Boros, but Boros themself may not equality to theirs spouse knowledge/education.  Thus, Boros, please don't be so cool so long, my friend, be careful do what you should do or should not do, take care own business, if want to be wealthy, healthy and happiness with one another of family.. Take good care with be a responsible, realiable and dependable whenever, boss need you...hahaha... be neglected and abuse are a crime of family society...don't you agree....hahaha, just my share... 

Dearest,

Please, here is ONLY my truly own opinion to answer to your TOPIC : At present time/epoch, MEN and WOMEN are almost getting the same KNOWLEDGE/LEVEL/RANK. Yes of course, we women, to be a MODEL KHMER GREAT LADY, should always SUPPORT/PROTECT/FOLLOW our beloved HUSBAND’s rule. Nevertheless, as since we all MEN WOMEN begins to have an EQUALITY, then we ALL could have the RIGHT to choose or to change the rule, for always to get/keep more PROSPEROUS/HAPPINESS of our couple life. Please, I NEVER mean to BREAK our such RICH/LOVELY KHMER SAYING, would you do not CONFUSE it, just only we should admit the FACT OF THE REAL LIFE, and who talking about LIFE is only the DESTINY reserved to each of couple to suppose to MATCH of their partner. I do believe MEN WOMEN no matter how/what, if WE LOVE EACH OTHER TILL TO SHARE OUR LIFE, WE ARE GIVING SOMEHOW OUR TREATY OF EACH OTHER !!! With my RESPECT/LOVE as always to you my dearest VUTHISAK.

Posted on 2/22/2011 5:28:12 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

Hello Kim,

You're absolutely 100 % a modern Boros Khmer in 21st. century.  We need to team up to help save our lovely Srey Khmer....hahaha....Dey Yorng sam'nap and Bros Yorng Srey..., Kim, however, zey zey can't be all independent to themself, they(zey) continued to depend on Bros dae...doeng ot..? hahaha. Please don't be disappointed.      

Hello!!! Vutisak...,

Posted on 2/22/2011 5:39:37 PM
May
Junior Friend
Lolzzzzz bong VK, mech kor doeng tha me tov Mega World neng? ber nhom min tang skal pong tha ey tov jea Mega World neng nos.. Oooop ber me man pdy venh na theana jeng mong Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Star,

I think, nov ti na kor douch ti na....Dei yorng somnap and Pros  Yorng Srey vinh...especially zey Nit...ot tov tver ka tov Mega world instead...hahaha... oy songkheum mdec ban ber...ngai na kor douch ngai na...!!!

Posted on 2/22/2011 5:46:28 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

Hello Kleo,

Boros wants Kleo has double duties, go to work, bring money home and do all the house hold tasks which are doing laundry, shopping, houswork, cooking, read mails, paying bills, make coffee for lovely husband when he came back home from gambling...hahaha. This Khmer Proverb...meant expected Srey(housewife) can be helpful with too many tasks to complete each day...and plus, able to help save husband whenever he got addicted to the bad thing, included illegal addicted to drug/substances and gambling...and may requires to be very tough for wife to care for...and if happened to wife, husband would do the same to save their responsibility as a couple and their loved one, kids... Thanks much for your participation, Kleo 

new modern world .....which giving more freedom and independence, more temptations outside home, less respecting to woman, less value of family life.. How woman could be homemaker/ keeper of house/ keeper family  by herself only..? Should be an one united team to fight (keep own family) for one and the same idea..  "new modern world" giving more independence to woman, she make the same money as her husband and even more,she could raise kids by herself if husband  lost  respect to  wife and value of family.. for what to keep to longer the nerves damage and care about one more big kid in the family?From this "new modern world" our kids become victims to lose the harmony of  love from mother and father .. and this example of parents will put not good mark/stamp on their value of family .. on their future...

Posted on 2/22/2011 5:49:08 PM
... Boross Khmer ...
Total Posts: 757
Cool Friend

Vk , Dear ... Some peoples are realy don't care about themself , But I'm very sure that you and I are , right Sir ? Just thinking of something very Basic In our life ( u annd I) ... What did we have ? how many thing that we had achieve , it don't have to be the best one .... good family ... Beutiful wife that have a lot of respected to ward you .. I think that more then good enought ....

You don't have to learn from me anthing  VK ... I strongly believe that you have done a wonderful thing for yourself already ... Laughing  

That is a wonderful world BKC... we should have more and plenty, but now can't find more, cause of world has changed and people don't care themself much.  They are knowing the consequences, but committed anyway...hahaha..... and moreover, can I learn from your experience.... I seem to like that too...hahaha 

Som'nap Yorng Dei...Srey Yorng Bros Po Tao Yorng ouss Jro'muss Yong Tperll...hahaha. Chos Komlos Yorng Ei vinh?

Posted on 2/22/2011 5:49:20 PM
Vuthisak
Valued Contributor

Star,

How do I know?  I dreamed and met you  there and you won big prize....men ot? hahaha

Lolzzzzz bong VK, mech kor doeng tha me tov Mega World neng? ber nhom min tang skal pong tha ey tov jea Mega World neng nos.. Oooop ber me man pdy venh na theana jeng mong Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi Star,

[Page 1] 2 |

About Us | Contact Us | Privacy | Terms of Service | Help
Copyright by Khmer.be 2012